- Height 2 Inches
- 4 Inches from feelers to tail tip
- 4 inches across the wings from tip to tip
I make these lovely dragonflies with specialty stained glass, some of it now discontinued, so only a few remain of those pieces. I build legs and other fine details from copper wire using silver solder and no lead for an especially fine gleaming finish. The dragonflies can hang outside by their legs twisted together into a hook, or with wire wrapped around the tail and threaded carefully through the wings to make a loop. The legs easily bend so that the dragonfly tips to let its wings catch sunlight at any time of day and cast wonderful rainbow shards of light. The materials are rust-proof so they can populate your garden as well.
This whimsical dragonfly can hang from a branch in a tree outside or even become a fanciful steed for your fairy garden. It could sit on a table, or hang from its front feet. It has a detailed little face, its own personality, with crystal eyes and tiny antennae details.
- Choose your wing colour for top wings and bottom wings,
- Select the number you want to have in the shopping cart
- If you want another dragonfly, different combination, clear your previous choice and repeat
- Go to Check out and choose shipping method and payment method and you’re done!
- Watch for confirmation email, relax while we design your lovely dragonfly and send it winging on its way to you